First thought to final touch our balloon art makes parties pop!
Balloon Artist’s Assistant Wanted
Are you creative, energetic, and love working with balloons? Do you enjoy making people smile with your balloon creations? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a balloon company that provides balloon art and decor for various events, such as birthdays, weddings, corporate functions, and more. We are looking for a balloon artist’s assistant to join our team and help us deliver amazing balloon experiences to our clients.
As a balloon artist’s assistant, you will:
- Help create balloon garlands, sculptures, and other decorations according to the client’s specifications
- Deliver and set up balloon displays at the event venue
- Interact well with customers, in person and on the phone, and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain and operate equipment, such as helium tanks and pumps
- Assist with marketing and administrative duties, such as taking orders, invoicing, updating social media, etc.
To be a successful balloon artist’s assistant, you will need:
- A passion for balloons and creativity
- A friendly and professional attitude
- The ability to lift up to 30lbs and work in various weather conditions
- The availability to work on weekends and some evenings
- The willingness to learn new skills and techniques
Previous experience in balloon art is not required. We will provide training and guidance to help you grow as a balloon artist.